===How is Greener Cleaner Caring for our Planet?===
Plastic remains the world’s biggest man made pollutant on our planet and damaging life in the sea. Our products use waste plastic in their production thereby helping to reduce to amount in our seas AND they can be recycled after use.
Recycling is one of the key components of modern waste reduction. The “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” waste hierarchy is what we are all about which enables us to significantly improve our footprint on the planet.
===Plastic and Our Oceans: Facts===
– 12.2 million tonnes of plastic enters the ocean every year
– 80% of marine litter comes from land based sources
– A single plastic bag can take 500 years or more to degrade
– Only 14% of plastic produced is recycled
– Projections indicate that by 2050, the ratio of fish to plastics could be 1:1
===Challenging Eco-Friendly Perceptions===
It’s a common misconception that being eco-friendly means either a compromise on performance or a more expensive product. It really doesn’t have to be this way.
Ecologically sound cleaning products don’t need to be more expensive. They don’t need to compromise on cleaning performance. They can be better than any other non-ecologically sound brand.
With our Eco-Flek technology we have created great value for money without a compromise on performance AND at the same time helping to reduce the amount of single use plastic ending up in our oceans.
===Our Guiding Principles===
We are always looking for new and better ways to help. Constantly designing, developing and offering great new products that meet our key 3 principles:
* High Quality & Performance
* Kinder to the environment than other cleaning products
* Listen, Think and Innovate