===Clear and straight forward Returns Policy===
We know that on occasion returns will be necessary. Our friendly and helpful customer services team will work with you to facilitate returns when and where we can. The starting point is ensuring a clear and straight forward returns policy. This is outlined below. If you have any questions about our policy then please feel free to call us on +44 (0)1306 881546 or email us at email@example.com.
1. Returns are accepted at the customer’s expense.
2. We would ask that all returned items are sent via a trackable postage service as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post. Where tracked items become lost we will honor any refund amount providing the printed receipt and tracking number can be produced. Items sent via standard post that become lost will not be refunded.
3. You must inform us if you intend to return an item within 48 hours of receiving your order.
4. Items must be sent back to us within 7 days and must be in their original packaging and in an unused condition.
5. Items sent back after 14 days from the date of order will not be accepted unless a prior agreement has been established. Any items sent back outside of this timescale will not be returned or refunded.
6. Money will only be refunded to the card used to purchase. Money will be refunded no later than 30 days from the order date.
7. All orders are despatched to the terms agreed at the point of order. If you have not received your parcel within 3 working days after expected delivery please contact our customer services team.